Your January Wellbeing Summit is all about you!
With a packed agenda including fun food on a budget, financial wellbeing, managing stress, get energised, better sleep and more…
The day will be broken into a number of different themed sessions.
- 10:00: Intro
- 10:10: Take a moment for you….Mindfulness
- 10:30: Emotional Wellbeing – including managing stress
- 11:00: Break
- 11:15: Bring your brew and let’s talk wellbeing
- 11:30: Energise! – gentle start to exercising
- 11:45: Managing your money in 2023 (FinWELL)
- 12:30: Lunch
- 1:00: Fun food on a budget (Love Food, Hate Waste)
- 1:45: Better Sleep – especially working shifts
- 2:00: Close
Our quarterly Wellbeing Summits are free wellbeing event for colleagues working in the NHS, and health and social care roles in north east London.
The day will be broken into a number of sessions between 10am and 2pm, providing advice and guidance, which delegates will be able to take back to their workplaces and cascade to their colleagues.
Without self-care there is no good care, and so the Wellbeing Summits focus on self-care and the little things you can do to make a difference.