MENU – Individuals Help
- how satisfied you are with your life,
- the sense that what you do in life is worthwhile,
- your day to day emotional experiences (happiness, anxiety or stress)
- and your wider mental wellbeing.
Wellbeing is important as it effects
- your overall mental and physical health,
- your ability to successfully overcome difficulties
- and to achieve what you want out of life.
However you are feeling right now, why not take advantage of one of the many tools to help improve your health and wellbeing? They are simple and quick to access.
- You can access a whole range of online resources on the Good Thinking website to help tackle sleep, anxiety, stress and depression, and mental wellbeing
- Sleepio is a clinically evidenced sleep improvement programme that is fully automated and highly personalised, using cognitive behavioural techniques to help improve poor sleep
- Daylight provides help to people experiencing symptoms of worry and anxiety, using evidence-based cognitive behavioural techniques, voice and animation
- Mental health charity, Mind, has a range of useful information and resources
- Thrive LDN has developed a 20-minute training video on emotional resilience