We know accessing support in a way that feels right for you is the key to keeping well. Attend wellbeing events, access specialist services, have a wellbeing conversation or start a digital programme to learn wellbeing techniques.
What is an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)?
A complimentary, confidential service available to all staff members. It offers online cognitive behavioural therapy and guidance on various topics, including legal and financial matters.
Find your local EAP service where you can access wellbeing support from your NHS Trust.
- Helpline Number: 0330 380 0658
- EAP Provider: Vivup
- Additional Information: Offers up to 6 complimentary counselling sessions over the phone. Assessments are scheduled within three weeks from the referral date. Clients can access counselling service once within a 12-month timeframe, with additional support calls available as needed.
Homerton NHS Trust
- Helpline Number: 0800 082 0199
- EAP Provider: Health Assured
- Link: www.healthassuredeap.com
- Login Information: Username: Healthy, Password: Homerton
- Helpline Number: 0800 085 3805
- EAP Provider: Confidential Care
- Additional Information: Available 24/7/365 with various free services. It offers immediate assessments during calls and therapist pairing within 10 days for suitable clients. Up to 6 sessions are available annually
- Helpline Number: 0800 174 319
- EAP Provider: Care First
- Additional Information: After the initial call, clients are given a day to reflect before deciding to proceed with counselling. The allocation team ensures appropriate therapist matching. Offers up to 8 sessions, either over the phone or face-to-face, once every calendar year.
- Helpline Number: 0800 028 0199
- EAP Provider: Health Assured EAP
- Login Information: Username: BHRUT, Password: Employee
Free wellbeing apps
Make your wellbeing part of your day to day. Look after yourself wherever you are and take your wellbeing mobile.
We have partnered with SilverCloud
To provide you with private and secure access to online guided self-help programmes, that you can complete at a time and pace that suits you.
The programmes are based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). This is a highly effective and widely-used treatment for improving well-being. As you work through the modules – which should take less than an hour each – you will discover useful and helpful information.
We have developed these self-help guides in partnership with Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust.
The guides can help you better understand, and give you tips to cope with, a wide range of mental issues like anxiety, depression, stress and bereavement.