We are looking for colleagues who are working in NHS and health or *social care across north east London who are passionate about enhancing wellbeing and promoting resilience to become honorary KeepingWellNEL Ambassadors.
Your role as a KeepingWellNEL Ambassador is vital. You can support yourself and your colleagues by letting them know about the wellbeing support available to them and encouraging them to access wellbeing support support via the KeepingWellNEL hub.
- Have access to training
- Gain qualifications and add to your CV
- Develop your knowledge on workforce wellbeing
- Meet likeminded colleagues
- Become part of a support network whilst you support others
- Be the first to hear our wellbeing offers
- Help shape the wellbeing offer available to you and your colleagues
The Ambassador Network will support you through
- An Ambassador Training Pathway:
including training for new Ambassador, Health Improvement Royal Society for Public Health Level 2, Trauma Risk Management (TRiM), Menopause Advocacy and more
- Monthly Ambassador Network meetings:
A space to share your experiences with other colleagues
Mutual support and shared learning
A space to prioritise self-care
- Two-way communication:
Network distribution list
Weekly updates on events and resources
Providing consistent feedback
Wellbeing support from our wellbeing chat advisers and supervison
*If you work for a care provider, you may be will be eligible to receive the backfilling cost to attend the monthly ambassador meeting of up to 17.5£ / h. Please inquire for more information.