In case you feel overwhelmed or you need to speak with someone out of hours, please contact the following Crisis Mental Health Services (24/7)
- Barking & Dagenham Mental Health Direct 0300 555 1000
- City & Hackney Crisis Pathway Services 08000730006
- Havering Mental Health Direct 0300 555 1000
- Newham Mental Health Crisis Helpline 02077715888
- Redbridge Mental Health Direct 0300 555 1000
- Tower Hamlets Mental Health Crisis Line 08000730003
- Waltham Forest Mental Health Direct 0300 555 1000
Our mission is to support our NHS and health and social care colleagues with your wellbeing and resilience needs via a digital chat support service.
We are committed to providing a safe and confidential listening service and signposting support for our culturally diverse work force. We aim to be helpful, relevant, and culturally cohesive. Our workforce across North East London is one of the most diverse where over half of our workforce identify as Black, Asian, or another ethnic minority group.